? ??????????????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??276 Grabs Today. 3891 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????The Easter Icon? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??185 Grabs Today. 1182 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Love E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Baby Shower

On Saturday was my baby shower that Cathy, Tiffany, Lisa, and my sisters threw for me. I had so much fun! It was like a mini reunion too. The theme was underwater sea creatures. We had lots of yummy food as always, fellowship, and games (even one for the boys too). Thank you girls so much for all the time, money, and energy you spent on my shower! We loved it and had so much fun!









My hubby won the game, he really "sucked"!




Lisa made the boys a quilt!








I was grateful that my mother-in-law was able to come too.


Tiff and Tammy cheating :)

Gen made a seahorse, it's swimming upside down right now.





Jessica came after she fixed her own flat tire! No one in this great state stopped to help her fix her tire :(
Rock on Jessica for being able to do it yourself!

Brent and beautiful baby Ashton



4 comments:

Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

We had so much fun and loved seeing all of you! Jedidiah is so cute! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your party... We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives and we are thankful to be able to celebrate your new baby with you! When we were driving home, we talked about what great friends you guys are to us and how much laugher we have when we are together! Anyway, we love you guys and we can't wait to hang out again!

Damian said...

AWWWWW.....it looked like you guys had so much fun.....WOW...missed all those food...ROCK ON girls....you guys still can parte'......

love you guys and miss you guys
Sandra

The Phipps Family said...

I wish I could have come too. Looks like you had fun. You guys are in my prayers. farah

Torres Family said...

Wonderful photos...great to see you guys on the net... We love you and talk of you often... Torres Familia